Friday, August 12, 2011

Parmesan-Garlic Chicken Recipe



Raw meat scares me. I am a new cook so yes, raw meat scares me :).  I was quite proud of this meal because I faced my fears and cooked with  raw meat! This is a super yummy and simple recipe. I changed it up a bit to make it spicier and it was a hit with the husband!

PARMESAN-GARLIC CHICKEN

1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 env.  GOOD SEASONS Italian Dressing Mix
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
6 small  boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
1 tsp of crushed red pepper 

make it
HEAT oven to 400°F.
MIX cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
MOISTEN chicken with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in single layer in shallow baking dish.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is done (165°F).

I broiled it when it was done cooking to make it golden brown. I actually made this in my toaster oven :) Super easy and really yummy! 

Enjoy 




http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/easy-parmesan-garlic-chicken-51155.aspx



2 comments:

  1. ...and I'm glad you started cooking with raw meat...it's nauseating at first but then you get used to it!

    ReplyDelete